Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ghetto-fabulous wheels arrived!



My new cheapo wheels came in - Sportmax 16x8"s. They aren't my favorite, but they were the right width, bolt pattern and offset. For $99 each, I guess I can't complain. Someday I'll add the $800 (each) custom Kodiak wheels. Anyway- the wheels are 8" wide with 0 offset, so they stick out quite a bit...at least until I fab up my new fenders to cover them. For tires I'm using Sumitomo 16-245-45s...pretty damn wide. I think the section width is almost 11". Tirerack shaved them to 4/32nds for me so they should be pretty grippy. $69 each too, plus $15 each for shaving. I also had to get special tuner lugnuts from Summit Racing, my old lugnuts wouldn't fit in the holes.

1 comment:

Shabobaloop said...

Hey, Just wondering where you got your wheels from?